[Jandek] an interesting tidbit

Jonathan Vincent jcvinc2 at pop.uky.edu
Wed Dec 15 05:18:41 PST 2004

Wow... Hey I am from ky as well... (lexington)
Good to see some one else from the state that is into jandek...
Not sure if mr sterling smith's family has any kentucky connections...
But i think the homer simpson family certainly does...
As springfield... shelbyville's hated rival is in washington co. near
by...
But really there are probably springfields and shelbyvilles in most
states