[Jandek] Jandeks birthdate

Jonathan 23 bad_dreams at elvis.com
Thu Dec 2 19:00:00 PST 2004

I'm not sure if I believe this birth date.  That would mean that Jandek was already 33 by the time he
recorded "Ready For the House," which seems wrong.  Also, looking at the live performance pictures,
posted on Seth Tisue's site, Jandek just doesn't look anywhere close to 60 years old.  Of course, I could
just be a bad judge of such things.

Coincidentally, October 26th is the same birthday of Hillary Clinton and Bootsy Collins, for whatever
that's worth.  Hillary is two years younger than Jandek, according to this info.

23