[Jandek] Super Secret Lodge Show tonight on KAOS Radio!!

aerick duckhugger agentduckhugger at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:01:15 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,

It's about 2:39 right now as I'm beginning to type this. I haven't really
had much sleep and it's doubtful I'll really get much more. Especially
distressing because I have to go do my radio show tonight and then work at
the hotel until 7am. I guess I'll try to rest up for a bit longer here or
power nap or something.. but before I do....

I figured I should send out this shout out to everyone on this information
highway of superness that the premier episode of the rebirth of the radio
show the "Super Secret Lodge Show" is tonight (Saturday the 21st)!!!

So far I've got a rough list of stuff I cued up for play mapped out
including artists such as: Jandek, the Yellow Swans, Sun Ra, MC Tracheotomy,
Francis Dhomont,  1/2 Japanese, Jib Kidder, Thinking Fellers Union Local
282, Secret Mommy, Prurient, and Frankie Yankovic.

These selections will also be mixed together at times with an assortment of
old vinyl, cassettes, clips from twin peaks, and recordings of cb radio
conversations.

Hope you can tune in tonight (or every other Saturday from now on, i.e. this
is my new regular gig on the air)... It starts at 8pm and ends at 10pm
(Pacific Time for those of you far from Olympia). and it airs on KAOS
Olympia Community Radio 89.3fm.

go to: http://www.kaosradio.org
and click the "Listen Live" button if you wish to hear us over the internet
or if this is the only way you CAN hear KAOS (if you're out of signal range
that is).

To Recap:
the Super Secret Lodge Show
w/ host DJ Aerick Duckhugger
Saturdays 8pm to 10pm
on KAOS Radio 89.3fm
Olympia, WA
www.kaosradio.org

Hmmn.. yes.. and now for that sleep thing.

Cheers,
Aerick Duckhugger
www.duckhugger.com

P.S. - Sorry if this is comes to some of you late. Like I said.. just tune
in next week then.