[Jandek] Introduction...

Michael michael.p at belgacom.net
Tue Aug 3 05:10:18 PDT 2004

Hello,
I'm new also here and come from Belgium.
I discovered Jandek four months ago in a french website forum about culture,
music, cinema, art,...
There is a very good text about Jk on this url
(http://www.jamrek.com/SPIP-v1-7-2/article.php3?id_article=32 ) for french
speaking fans. Europeans fans on mailing list?

See you,
Michael