[Jandek] RE: Shadows of Leaves and other stuff

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 02:10:30 PDT 2004

Jah, like I said before, a store near me (Monorail
Records in Glasgow, Scotland) sells new Jandek records
(its even got one of those little things that stick
out to seperate the bands that usually say The Doors
or Green Day, but in this store they have one that
says Jandek!!!  A jandek section in a shop!!!
They also have a full daniel Johnson section.
Yet everyone who would absolutely love this store
doesnt know where it is...  :(
Oh well.
Take care

=====
"you may not get all the answers you want.  its better that way.  corwood."
http://tisue.net/jandek

"The fire of God has touched my hands / I've seen the darkness in men's hearts / And I've played Hendrix albums at 78 speed" big black.

LISTEN TO ENUFF Z NUFF.