[Jandek] Pittsburgh

Maurice Rickard maurice at me.com
Wed Jan 4 08:23:17 PST 2012

The first Pittsburgh show was a very good draw--the weather was warm, there was a good buildup in the local press, and since it was the first, the curiosity factor was high. Dunno what it'll be for a winter show, but I think it'd be good to buy in advance if you're coming from out of town.

The Artworks site: http://garfieldartworks.com

"note: limited seating available. advance tickets on sale at Paul's CDs, Caliban Books, Dave's Music Mine, The Exchange Squirrel Hill, and The Exchange Downtown."

Paul's is gradually being phased out and replaced by Sound Cat Records--run by former Paul's employee Karl Hendricks.  So there's continuity, and they're all great people.  They're reachable at (412) 621-3256.

Caliban books is at http://www.calibanbooks.com/

Dave's Music Mine is at http://davesmusicmine.com/

The Record Exchange in Sq. Hill is at 412.422.2123, while the downtown store is at 412.391.3065.

See yinz there.

http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com | http://yoctonaut.com
Sent from a futuristic touch-screen device. From my hovercraft. On Mars.