[Jandek] Pittsburgh

Patrick Borgen patrickborgen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:32:22 PST 2012

Hello,

Information on the thirteenth has gone up on the Garfield Artworks website.
Would this show sell out? I have no sense of Jandek's pull in
Pittsburgh. Driving out from New York, getting in the night of. Looks like
advanced tickets are available from a few local record stores, I'm assuming
in person only. If anyone here's getting theirs in advance, maybe I could
pay pal you the funds for a couple and I'd meet up with you at the show, or
something like that? Or maybe it's not necessary. Just don't know.

Patrick