[Jandek] Re: Jandek wikipedia project

Ross Morris rossmorris1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 18 17:01:03 PDT 2011

Hi guys

Just to let you know, I've now made up a wiki page for "London Tuesday".  Slightly concerned about the comment about the lyrics in "Part Three" being "of particular interest" because of the "Naked in the Afternoon" inversions; hopefully that comment's not too biased for the Wiki Polis!

I'm sure I'll have made some factual errors so please feel free to correct anything/add anything/whatever in the true spirit of Wiki... nay, in the true spirit of Corwood!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Tuesday

If anyone's interested in writing a Wiki page for one of the 11 albums that don't have one yet, that would be brilliant!  Together we can get the Jandek discography up to date in no time.

Take care
Ross