[Jandek] Corwood's 1000 Minimum Order

Alex Koenig rabid_anti_dentite at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 06:39:12 PDT 2011

Seeing those 1000 minimum order titles always made me laugh a bit. However, I'm
inclined to believe that nobody ever took it upon themselves to place that kind
of extreme order until Corwood reissued the titles on cd himself. However the
recent vinyl reissue of Ready For the House does indeed credit the album to
Jandek, so you could buy that and dream...