[Jandek] Record recommendations for the road?

Erik Jones erik.jones47 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 23:03:18 PST 2011

This might have been mentioned before on the mailing list, but here's an interesting piece of trivia about Nine Thirty:
On the original LP, the song Georgia East included the lyric "Talk about Negroes"...but this lyric was removed when Nine Thirty was released on CD.

The rep wrote that the reason for removing it was "social responsibility".

Pretty cool.