[Jandek] FAVORITE SONGS FROM THE FIRST 22 ALBUMS

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:56:57 PST 2011

I was just going through my cds and decided I would post what I feel are the bestsongs from the first 22 releases.  So here we go.
Ready For the House - Naked In the AfternoonSix and Six - I Knew You Would LeaveLater On - What Did I Hear?Chair Beside a Window - Down In a MirrorLiving In a Moon So Blue - ProfessionalStaring at the Cellophane - Number 14Your Turn To Fall - Centaur TrainThe Rocks Crumble - Branded On a TelephoneInterstellar Discussion - Ha HaNine-Thirty - This Is a Death DreamForeign Keys - Needs No SunTelegraph Melts - You Painted Your TeethFollow Your Footsteps - I Know You WellModern Dances - Carnival QueenBlue Corpse - I Passed By the BuildingYou Walk Alone - The Way That You ActOn the Way - Give It the NameThe Living End - License to KillSomebody in the Snow - Remind YouOne Foot in the North - Alehouse BluesLost Cause - God Came Between UsTwelfth Apostle - You're Not Even Alive