[Jandek] Irvine show on DIME torrent tracker??

Emil Macherzyński emil.macherzynski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:24:46 PST 2011

it was me, no need to hide my name. i'm kinda new to posting things to
lists, so sorry for making it private. and sorry if you felt offended. but
it's just how it is in this day and age, people share things like this. and
i, for one, think it's good. if fans of health and mike watt will get into
jandek because of this bootleg it will be better than act all secretive
about this. as i said - this will not be out any time soon, and stuff like
torrents ceases rather quickly anyway, so i doubt any 'sales' will suffer.
was it right to record it? i guess not. but at least no jackass is making
money off of it. there's no point in fighting it, really. just leave it be
and let it die.