[Jandek] Jandek at Oberlin

matt love mattlove1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:01:55 PDT 2011

Well, I got our tickets - very reasonably priced at $7.00 each. Absurdly
low, actually!

very nice of my wife to go along with this, I wouldn't call her a fan,
exactly.  I was very stern, I said no rolling her eyes, no making faces, no
stomping off in a rage.  She has agreed to the terms.  She went to Oberlin,
but its been a couple of decades since she's been back, we're going to go
early and go round the campus, see whats changed and whats the same...

It looks like an intriguing show, is anybody else on the list planning to
go?