[Jandek] janduck

revme at comcast.net revme at comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 08:57:43 PDT 2010

I hope someone records some of the Janduck stuff.

I think my only complaint is that some of the Janduck covers still have the Rep on, in addition to the duck.  I just like the fiction that it's a lone duck in Texas making tons and tons of records, with the occasional helper-out.  (I'm not sure if the helpers should be ducks too.)

--
Rev. Syung Myung Me
http://kittysneezes.com