[Jandek] Jandek bootlegger

Ross Morris rossmorris1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 17:02:49 PDT 2010

Hi guys

Has anyone else on the list been contacted by someone asking for DVD-R's of Jandek's official live DVDs in exchange for "unreleased audio and video"?

I told him that "Jandek's music has been produced, pressed and sold directly through Corwood Industries for more than thirty years - you can get details of up-to-date prices etc here - http://www.corwoodindustries.com " but he seemed not to take the hint first time round so I made it a bit clearer next time he contacted me.

Hope no-one's being taken in and keeping a united front...

Ross