[Jandek] Digital Cataloge?

P chairbesideawindow at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 07:14:07 PDT 2010

Are you referring to a digital album such as mp3 file etc etc?
Because I would love to see jandek releases made available
for digital download on itunes and other alike sites. I live in a
small place, and to be honest I'm running out of room for all my jandek
cds. I have been taking out the inserts and throwing away the case to
conserve space, and keeping the cds in cd booklets. I would rather
purchase the records via digital as long as they were good quality
and the artwork assigned to it was large enough to view the cover.
Just my two cents.