[Jandek] Corwood Variations

William Danylo bill at akrasia.com
Fri Oct 22 17:24:30 PDT 2010

Hey everyone,

So I do believe this is done...

Captain Hammerslag & the Tunnel 57's present:  Corwood Variations

http://hammerslag.bandcamp.com/

14 tracks / over three hours of music

Thanks to everyone who's sent kind words and comments and if you checked
this out last week when I've first posted it- there's a lot more ;^)  I've
listened to this so many times, I hear it in my dreams.  My wife knows all
the words.  And she's kindly asked that I move on to a new musical project
after several months of non-stop Jandek :^)

Right now it's only set up to Stream, but if you dig it and want a copy of
your very own, I will gladly trade you a free download code for your honest
thoughts.

OK. Nuff out of me.   Hope yinz guys enjoy this.  I don't figure this has a
wide audience, but if anyone would dig this the most, I'd imagine it's
someone who subscribes to a Jandek list.

Best,
-Bill

--
www.akrasia.com