[Jandek] Jackpot's Chair Beside a Window Vinyl reissue

Alex Koenig rabid_anti_dentite at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 17 11:38:19 PDT 2010

I actually asked Corwood about the next vinyl reissue not that long ago and
received word that Chair Beside a Window was next. I think they may have simply
skipped Later On perhaps because it's just a little less regarded. Nancy Sings
really makes Chair stand out a bit more. I actually already have Chair Beside a
Window on vinyl already but I think I still might pick up this reissue, the
remasters of the early albums really do sound a lot better.