[Jandek] Jandek on KDVS

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 10:52:04 PST 2010

I promise you that's a mistake on the engineer's part. Maybe they didn't
have the mike hooked in right? Hard to say, but Corwood always mikes the
vocals high. Go listen to the newer studio albums - that's the sound he was
gunning for here, I think, but it didn't work out. Shame, really. Seems like
a good set.