[Jandek] Jandek live in studio A KDVS

jbswafford21 at tntech.edu jbswafford21 at tntech.edu
Sun Nov 14 12:02:16 PST 2010

found this on the Jandek wikipedia site:

"Jandek will also be recording a performance for KDVS, the UC Davis freeform radio
station, that will be broadcast on November 18 during "Live in Studio A" (LISA). The
performance will be streamed live over the internet from 11p-12a PST."

I'm really looking forward to this... the last radio performance at WNYU last year
was an awesome performance.  I think I read somewhere that this performance for
KDVS might be solo... Does anyone have anymore info on this or any reviews on
Firday's show from Davis?