[Jandek] Canticle of Castaway

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 12:41:12 PDT 2010

Hey cool, I hadn't noticed that! That's on the disc itself, as opposed to
the back cover. As meticulous as Corwood is about numbers, I assume that's a
gaffe, probably from having set up the artwork on one of the previous CD's
(note that "What Was Out There Disappeared" and "Camber Sands" begin the
right side of the label on track #5. Being a 2 disc set, "Bristol" has a
different numbering scheme) and then (like all of us) just writing over that
program for the new disc, but forgetting to change the number. Ah,
computers.

Danen