[Jandek] Staring at the Cellophane

jbswafford21 at tntech.edu jbswafford21 at tntech.edu
Wed May 12 18:29:05 PDT 2010

Staring at the Cellophane is one of my favorites, if not my favorite from the early
acoustic era... all the songs on that record seem to have a "blues swagger" to them
to me with the upbeat playing and the foot taping thats heard throughout the
album...  I love "THis Is For You" and "Nevermore"...I like it better than Living In a
Moon So Blue personally... So Staring at the Cellophane is one that fans tend to
discard?? Well I think its great... but I also love On The Way and Interstellar
Discussion as well and I've heard they too are often albums fans usually looks
over...