[Jandek] Bristol Wednesday has arrived

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 19:47:40 PDT 2010

Here's something weird about the new "pro-computer" Corwood catalog:
"Bristol Wednesday" has been added on at the bottom BY TYPEWRITER. In other
words, it appears that he set up a standard garamond Corwood font (all lower
case) on Word, did two columns below a header and had it ready to go after
Camber Sands...and then added the NEW disc on later via the typewriter
courier font. Pretty cool.  Nice new look, and the neatest thing about it is
that rather than pull up the old document and add the new disc, he's taken a
printed copy of the old catalog and added the new title by typewriter so
that it sits just off alignment to everything else. Cool.

As for the bleakly covered new disc (this is a church, I'm sure of it), just
getting a swing through it. "Wrap it Up" indeed...this version melts the
brain. Awesome.