[Jandek] Bristol Wednesday has arrived

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:49:19 PDT 2010

I just got my copy of Bristol Wednesday in the mail.
MUSICALLY INSANE! Brutal and vibrant.
its a double cd due to the fact that there were actually two different shows.a 7:00 and a 9:00
Disc One
1. Only Twenty Two2. All I Had3. Your Plan4. Wrap It Up5. More Than I Was

Disc Two
1. Mermaids Calling2. Not To Die3. Another Vista4. Hello To You5. The Lesson

The cover is a black and white, very dark photograph of a giant stone building on a street, probably an abbey or church or hospital or government building... can't tell
also very interesting... the discography page looks totally different.Looks like it is professionally done, not photocopied... print is really niceWhat a way to celebrate 0801