[Jandek] Torrent/file sharing Jandek music

James Holloway jwholloway at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 08:18:23 PST 2010

Speaking personally I have no problem downloading via torrent stuff by people who've sold a gazillion albums (eg, Zeppelin, which is how I got a great collection of boots, likewise Dylan or people like that). Jandek, though -- I'd feel sort of wrong about it, ya know?I don't think he NEEDS my money to keep from living in a refrigerator box, but it's how I can best say Thanks and I appreciate all the crazy, weird, beautiful things you're doing.  To each his own , though, I I have a well-formulated philosphical position.

James Holloway
Brooklyn, New York
United States of America