[Jandek] Current catalog?

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 09:07:59 PDT 2010

I haven't had a working scanner in about two years, but here's what I think
you're looking for:

1. Canticle of Castaway remains the most recent release. I'm chomping at the
bit for the next one, as I think it will be the Toronto show, which I've
been dieing to hear since I saw it almost four years ago!

2. Here's the six albums prior to Canticle:
Hasselt Saturday 0797 (underrated piano/vocal album)
Helsinki Sunday 0798 (Piano/Harp and Audience Noise (yes, it's a sort of
instrument here and works to spur on the players))
Portland Thursday 0798 (Double CD also on DVD  - great DVD btw)
What Was Out There Disappeared 0799
Camber Sands Sunday 0800 (Obviously, this will be the next DVD)
Bristol Wednesday 0801 (Speaker Melting Double Pack)
Hope that helps!
Danen