[Jandek] JANDEK AUTOGRAPED LP COVER, real or fake?

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:52:55 PST 2010

Honestly, I can also say that I've seen his signature enough (both as
Corwood and otherwise) to note that this is not him, not even close. Feel
free to write if you like, however, always a good idea. But it's not him.

For what it's worth, though, he MIGHT autograph records if the sun was in
the right place of the sky on the right day with winds S X SW...but he
wouldn't embellish it, and it wouldn't say "Jandek."