[Jandek] chicago wednesday

Joel Swafford JSwafford at tntech.edu
Sun Dec 12 14:37:44 PST 2010

I just received chicago wednesday... listening to it now, for sure one of the "hardest rockin'" show released thus far... from what I've heard, lots of cool little runs and riffs from the Rep's guitar... the bass player and drummer are excellent and really complement everyone in the band... songs include Disk 1: Bad Times, Red Skirt, Land of God, The Lost Ruse Disk 2: Blue Plastic Mat, Let Me Go, My Vow... many of the lyrics deal with being locked up in a cell... the album cover is a beautiful picture of mountains and a lake with snow on it as the sun is either going down or coming up... great album!