[Jandek] My appearance on the Conan show.

Maurice Rickard maurice at me.com
Fri Dec 10 05:21:25 PST 2010

Damn. Sorry to hear that people were so small-minded about it.  Sheesh.

For duplication, have you looked at Kunaki?  http://www.kunaki.com/

A friend used them, and was quite happy with the results. They do low-cost short runs, longer runs, and it's essentially on-demand.  They're technically CDRs, but high-quality ones.

Best,

http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com
Sent via RFC1149