[Jandek] Brand new Jandek CD WHAT WAS OUT THERE DISAPPEARED

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:54:41 PDT 2009

I just got the new cd in the mail... quickly breezed through it.  Really atonal acoustic guitar beatings and some killer harmonica work.  Vocals are as to be expected, out of this world.
The cover shows a teenaged Rep, standing in a suit and tie on a lawn by a small house or trailer... it is fall and the ground is covered in leaves.
1. Going to Edinburgh2. Girls Wore Gowns3. Will There Be No More Photos4. Your Eyes5. Broken Leaves6. Jumping Off7. Painstakingly Critical8. Lucky Cat
Will try to put up lyrics if I can later.. pulled a muscle in my side and arm...