[Jandek] Re: IN RESPONSE TO THE POSTING OF CORWOOD'S PRIVATE INFORMATION / Backlash

Ross Morris rossmorris1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 02:23:26 PST 2009

Once every couple of years, someone comes along trying to make a name for themselves by doing stuff like this.  Not everyone thinks through the consequences fully, and not everyone does it out of spite.  Jonathon, what you did was daft, but don't stop enjoying Jandek.  You clearly love the music, so keep loving it.

Equally, when I was younger, I was a bit TOO vehemont about defending Jandek, and that's something I regret.  I annoyed people, but I kept enjoying Jandek, I grew up and kept posting here.  It works both ways.

Derekface, I don't know who shat in your hat.  Personally I find it infinitely more crazy to find out the personal information of a public figure and post it online than to want to protect that information.

No more trolling,
Ross
The Corwood Review: www.thecorwoodreview.blogspot.com