[Jandek] On publishing correspondence

Andrew Harper andrewlikesfish at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:40:10 PST 2009

This interchange has been fascinating and a little heated, but I don note
tht it's certainly a practice to publish the correspondence of artists and
writers as a fascinating insight into a mental process. It has to be done
sensitively though, and usually, it only really happens after said artist
has passed away.

Sterling is very much alive at this stage and I must say I thought it
intrusive to publish contact information, windows into process ARE
interesting.

I think that the thing to do is ask the person's permission before hand and
with that blessing it should be fine

--
GPO box 325
Hobart