[Jandek] IN RESPONSE TO THE POSTING OF CORWOOD'S PRIVATE INFORMATION

derekface milhouse481 at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 16:47:53 PST 2009

Nate Wilson wrote:
> I think you should take your blogs down sir.... seriously.
> DISGUSTING!

Get the fuck over yourselves. All of you.

It's almost too bad Mr. Brodsky removed the blog posts in question. I
would have liked to see the list consumed by a full-blown kook out. Some
of the people on the list are such weirdos already, I would have liked
to see (read) more of them pushed to the brink of insanity, with Mr.
Brodsky having nothing to say in reply, just letting everyone else lose
their shit. But alas.

--Milhouse