[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 57, Issue 169

Michael.Goldman at CH2M.com Michael.Goldman at CH2M.com
Thu Nov 19 05:13:32 PST 2009

"Gonzo".?!? Try just plain dumb. Nobody's privacy should be violated online.  Whatever correspondence you've had with Corwood, I doubt you had permission to post that.

Michael Goldman CIH,CSP,CHMM, CPEA
Cell: 770/331-3127

----- Original Message -----
From: jandek-bounces+mgoldman=ch2m.com at mylist.net <jandek-bounces+mgoldman=ch2m.com at mylist.net>
To: jandek at mylist.net <jandek at mylist.net>
Sent: Wed Nov 18 08:13:31 2009
Subject: Re: [Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 57, Issue 169

Posting anyone's home address on a public blog without permission is
totally out of order as is obvious to anyone with a basic grasp of
common decency. It has nothing to do with "freedom to communicate" and
I find it hard to imagine the level of arrogant stupidity that might
lead you to genuinely believe it does (though the tone of your writing
is helpful in this respect).