[Jandek] (second) Houston Sunday

Bradleybee bradleybee at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 23:03:52 PDT 2009

Here's an online review, including details of the group lineup:

http://www.spacecityrock.com/features/live-jandek1.shtml

I didn't realize it when I attended the show, but after reading this review I see that the guitar/keyboard player was Dan Workman of the legendary Houston band Culturcide!!

ayche tee tee pee colon slash slash double you double you double you dot geocities dot com slash bradleybee