[Jandek] how to 'do a jandek'?

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:58:55 PDT 2009

If this is their first CD it's probably about as successful as Jandek was.The Rep. stated during the Trubee interview that he had sold about 150 copies of all of his albums, (9 at the time).  Is that success?
If Xamxen keeps it up for another 30 years maybe we'll be having this discussion at their mail list then.