[Jandek] Seth, can we help in any way?

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Sat Jul 25 09:18:10 PDT 2009

>>>>> "Nate" == Nate Wilson <visioninapark at hotmail.com> writes:

 Nate> Is there anyway any of us could help you?

Yes, what I could use the most right now is volunteers to assemble
collections of web links (including links to messages in the archives of
this list) for each concert.  See http://tisue.net/jandek/live.html for
examples -- a particularly thorough one is the section on the Boston
show (2007).  The 2004, 2005, and 2006 shows are all pretty complete but
most of the 2007, 2008, and 2009 shows are not filled in.  If a number
of you could each pick one concert to do this for and send what you come
up with to the list, I will format it and insert it onto the page.

(btw I'm aware that the live.html page is has gotten grossly too long
with too many images, and that it would be better if we could all
collectively edit the entries wiki-style; I do plan to do something
about both of those problems once I'm more caught up on basic content)

--
Seth Tisue | http://tisue.net