[Jandek] Lyrics & cover scans

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Mon Jul 6 10:52:50 PDT 2009

so I'm trying to get the most important updates done without plowing
through thousands of back emails one at a time, which I can't quite face
doing yet...

I found Nate's London Tuesday lyrics in the archives at
http://mylist.net/archives/jandek/2008-October/005127.html and his
Skirting the Edge lyrics at
http://mylist.net/archives/jandek/2008-December/005167.html
and Chris's Not Hunting for Meaning lyrics:
http://mylist.net/archives/jandek/2009-June/005371.html
and made links from the lyrics page.
has anyone transcribed the lyrics for any of the following?
- Glasgow Sunday 2005
- Hasselt Saturday

or is it true they are untranscribed?  if you did (or know of) a
transcription, please drop me a line.  (various people have sent lyrics
corrections which I'll get to after attending to more pressing stuff.)

btw high-resolution, color-corrected scans of the new album covers are now
on the discography page, with the exception of Skirting the Edge because
I'm still trying to find my copy.  here are direct links:
http://tisue.net/jandek/images/covers/0793.jpg
http://tisue.net/jandek/images/covers/0795.jpg
http://tisue.net/jandek/images/covers/0796.jpg
http://tisue.net/jandek/images/covers/0797.jpg
as usual I've chosen to reproduce the b&w covers as pure b&w rather
duplicating the varying slight tints of the actual covers as they come
from the printers.

those first two songs on Not Hunting for Meaning are a hoot.. literally.

--
Seth Tisue | http://tisue.net