Fw: [Jandek] Jandek Lives!

kenny hyslop kenhyslop at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 13:41:03 PST 2009

New Release Tuesday: Jandek's 52nd album is almost definitely less interesting then #s 1-51
I refuse to give any credibility to a person who claims to be a writer who doesn't know the difference between then and than. I'm all for spelling mistakes and minor oversights but on the headline? Surely not. Is proof reading a lost art.

Sorry, a little off topic but hey!!