[Jandek] Oh, no...

The Bear With The Thorn In His Side doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:52:54 PST 2009

Whilst watching BROOKLYN WEDNESDAY tonight on DVD, I think I've converted my dog into a Jandek fan.  Initially, her ears sort of pulled back and she gave me an: 'Oh, no, we are NOT watching this' look - but eventually she became fascinated.  Soon she will demand the CD package deal and only answer to 'The Bitch From Corwood'.  I can see it all coming now... ;)

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay