[Jandek] vinyl running times

Craig Stewart craig at sxsw.com
Thu Aug 13 08:18:11 PDT 2009

Don't know if it's been mentioned but if it's a 30+ minute drone piece the
one side is possible, but it's all about how much bass frequency there is. A
30 minute Scarface side wouldn't work unless you cut down the volume to at
least -10db, which would bring out insane amounts of surface noise and it'd
sound like shit.