[Jandek] How do you peepz get new Corwood Product so quickly?

Rick Hall aloofmediahoutex at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 17:45:32 PDT 2009

Well here in Houston we go directly to the rep's house, give the secret knock, he opens a little window in the door and asks for the password.  After speaking the password(s) in a slow, semi-melodic tone(s), we make our request for the latest recording.  Then we slip the money through the mail slot and he passes the CD to us through the same slot. It's pretty cool.

A.Media
Texas