[Jandek] RE: Jackpot Records Six and Six vinyl reissue (Bradleybee)

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:54:18 PDT 2009

Just leading up to? Now we have creative possibilies - how in the world
could anybody do "put my dream" on vinyl? Can you imagine that thing? I
would have to have that. Immediately! I could sit it next to "Metal Machine
Music" and feel the power emanate from those things, daring a major label to
touch them (even though, obviously, MMR once was - I imagine they fired the
guy that greenlighted that and probably put a ban on his family from working
in the A&R business for at least three generations).