[Jandek] THERE IS A GIG MISSING FROM THE LIST OF SHOWS

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Tue Aug 4 11:49:33 PDT 2009

>>>>> "Nate" == Nate Wilson <visioninapark at hotmail.com> writes:

 Nate> There is no mention of anything having to do with the New Orleans
 Nate> gig where The Rep played
 Nate> piano and there was a theremin player
 Nate> why is this not mentioned

Fixed -- thanks for catching this.  But I don't know the theremin player's name.

 Nate> are there any other gigs missing?

I'm confident 2008 and earlier are complete.  Here's what I have for 2009:

January - Porto
February - Chapel Hill
March - New Orleans
April - Houston
April - New York
May - Houston
July - Northern Ireland (4 gigs + 1 in-store)
September - Brooklyn
September - Tilburg
September - Washington D.C.
October - Vienna

if anything is missing hopefully someone here will spot it.

--
Seth Tisue | http://tisue.net