[Jandek] Northern Ireland July

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 08:14:13 PDT 2009

Gavin, I'm going to respond to both you and Paul simultaneously by saying
THANK YOU!!!

In the early days of the UK gigs, we used to get witty, descriptive, damn
near note-by-note reviews like this after every show. That continued well
into the early US gigs, but somewhere after Seattle seemed to get lost. Both
of these sets of FULL TOUR reviews put me there, almost tasting the
ubiquitous beer blurring one gig seemingly into the other. Enjoyed the
Youtube posts (bad sound and all), but mostly enjoyed the writing. I hope
we, as a list, can get back to this sort of discourse with every show
possible (if he plays Antarctica, I understand that none of us may be able
to attend). Wonderful, wonderful stuff. Cheers, gents!