[Jandek] Australian Gig for Jandek?!

Feigin Boris railfan93111 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:43:39 PDT 2009

Hi, boys and girls,

I've recently wrote to Jandek asking him if he would be interested in an Australian performance. Well, I've got here in my hot little hands, a missive from Corwood Industries saying that they would interested in sending a representative over to Australia for a performance. Now, all Aussie Jandek fans, let's mobilise! How do we go about getting Jandek to Australia and making this gig happen?! Street cred for life beckons, lol:)

Cheers,

Boris

PS. Please feel free to write to me directly also:)