[Jandek] Parlia-Funka-Jandek

Mark Greenberg mark at mayfairrecordings.com
Mon Apr 6 14:44:28 PDT 2009

Weird how much it sounds like Adrian Belew era King Crimson.... bald
bass player and everything...

Mark Greenberg
Mayfair Workshop - www.mayfairworkshop.com
Mayfair Recordings - www.mayfairrecordings.com
(773)426-3073

***As always information contained in this email is considered
confidential between the sender (me) and the receiver (you). Please
do not pass on, forward, or share with any other parties without
permission. Thanks!***