[Jandek] GLASGOW SUNDAY 2005 DVD

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:46:00 PDT 2009

I just got my copy in the mail and put it in.  It is truly a bizarre release.  Seeing the Rep standing there reading and playing harmonica while Loren Connors twists, and grimaces with his guitar, is just priceless.

The dvd really kicks it up a notch in strange when we finally get to see the Rep play drums in his own awkward manner.  I love this DVD with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

AHHAHAHH

Love it!