[Jandek] Re: no need to name names if that were the name

Ross Morris rossmorris1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 02:39:54 PDT 2008

Hi guys

For my part, Jandek has put himself out there as Jandek, not as the other name, and as such I am a Jandek fan who gets pissy about the use of his "real" name in relation to his art.

Despite this, although I don't know much about the book that's been written, I feel that if it increases the number of people who listen to Jandek, who buy records from Corwood and helps to increase the profile of Corwood, I'm willing to give the guy a listen.

Thanks

Ross