[Jandek] The Sixth Annual Open Mic Jandek Cover Night reminder: November 5, 2008

Maurice Rickard maurice at mac.com
Mon Oct 27 11:39:08 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

Here's the reminder: we're still putting on Open Mic Jandek Cover Night
in Pittsburgh, PA on Wednesday November 5.

Anyone can come and play, but you have to cover a Jandek tune.  Lots of
flexibility with the space this year, though we'd prefer non-band setups
to keep changeover time quick.

The venue: Your Inner Vagabond, 4130 Butler St. (Butler and 42nd),
Pittsburgh, PA 15201--that's Lawrenceville, to those of you familiar
with the city.  8PM.  All ages.  Free.  Your Inner Vagabond doesn't
serve entrees, but there'll be an array of desserts, coffees and
teas--free for the performers, fairly priced for everyone else.

Once again, that's 8PM, Wednesday, November 5, 2008.  Here's hoping it's
an occasion for post-election celebration.  Failing that, it'll be an
occasion for post-election misery-drowning.  In either case, BYOB.

Flyer here:

http://onezeromusic.com/j-night_2008a.pdf

--

Maurice Rickard